Sunday, September 10, 2006
I woke up very early today for my piano lesson which is at 10am. Before my lesson was Siting's lesson. And we nv met.~Well another 11 more days to my exam, God bless me. Today, i've learnt something : If a person works hard, there is enough time for him/her.=p Hhax, Genes sms me today at 8.30am. And his last phrase was ''haven't wake up yet rite?'' U think i so PIG until like u meh... =) Anyway, school's starting tomorrow~ I am still stuck with the chinese story book. =( Alright there goes sundae. [1/2 dae wasted.]Yesterdae 9th september, went for BBQ at 4.45pm. For the entrance fare, I need not pay for it, and get to go in free!Thx ah 'dad'. Its realli sick to be recognised ''young'', isn't that true to teens?hahx!!!Dressed in black [JY,ZL & Me] I was like BBQing my shirt as well.=) the 3 of us visited the arcade with Queena and we pair up to challenge basketball. For the 1st round, Jia yi and I was like Double shot, and our score is 161. Zhang lin and Queena's score was like 141. =p
Malu ah~ The 2 of us even manage to proceed on to stage 3 whereas u guys are stuck at only stage 2. Played a game of chess having the thought ' why not?' And in the end lost badly.
After the game of chess, I was lying on the bed watching TV , when out of no where, shikin strikes and slam me on the bed!! Thanks ah smurf.=p Then throughout, we kept wrestling(Quite faked)...but it was fun!! I am very sorry if i stepped on any of ur feets yesterday!! I reemember stepping on 3 person's feet. hahx.. Cooked a chicken for Mrs.C =p I hope it taste nice!!Cause i am the one who ''looked after the chicken on the Pit!!''
Ps: Honey nuggets taste Real nice, and it tasted a bit like the British Takeaway. =p
Reached home at about 11.30pm. Dead beat. Was so tired that i watched wang fei hong half way and slept.=p
Ok, ends here for today. Good Nite my frens!!!**